Saturday 15 November 2008

Nature Walk

Yesterday I took my class on a nature walk. Each child took a bag with them to collect autumn things. It was a lot of fun, the children were so excited and happy. Here are a few pictures of the walk:
When we got back, some of the children made autumn mobiles using the things they collected. On Monday I hope to have a leaf rubbing activity set up for the children using this idea.
And before I forget we have just planted our bulbs in hope to have some colourful flowers in spring. Each child planted a pot of tulip bulbs, crocus bulbs and daffodil bulbs. Here is a picture of all the pots on our classroom window sill.

Many thanks to everyone that left a comment on my earlier post about comments. It's great to know that there are people out there that enjoy reading my blog!

No comments: